Instagram has just added new features on Instagram Stories to enhance user and brand experience and I am here for it! First off, you can now add gifs to your Instagram stories, a super cool feature powered by GIPHY.
The feature was announced on January 23 and is definitely a welcome one for brands out there who’d like to do more to engage their fans.
How The Gifs Work In 3 Easy Steps:
- Take a photo and tap to add a sticker to a photo or video in stories.
- Select the GIF option and search for your preferred GIF.
- Add your GIF and post your photo!
From bouncing letters and twirling hearts to dancing cats and pizza in space, these animated stickers help you make any photo or video funny, interesting or creative.
Here’s another cool feature you’d love! You know how we’ve all been stuck with those boring fonts on Instagram stories? Well, you can now change your fonts to something super cool with Instagram’s new Type Mode feature.
In Type Mode, you can express your thoughts and creative ideas using a combination of texts and gifs as well as stickers.
Here’s How Type Mode Works In 3 Easy Steps:
- Turn on your Instagram stories camera and you’ll see “Type” next to “Normal” under the record button.
- Tap “Type” and write whatever comes to mind — your favorite lyrics, a silly thought or a random idea — and play with different styles to change the look and feel.
- Finally, you can pick different background colors, highlight words and phrases or add a background photo.
What are you waiting for? Start typing and “giphy”ing” away!