Do you use ads on social media? Are you worried that your posts might not get you good returns on your investment? You need to read this post on making the most of promoted Ads on social media. In this post I will be giving you general tips on ensuring that your investment in paid adverts on social media for your business does not go down the drain.
Before creating an Ad on either Facebook, Twitter or Google, you need to be certain that you have the right type of content. Here are few things you need to take note of before creating a paid advert on social media.
- Use great visuals to represent your content.
- Make sure your visuals are created in the right dimensions to fit the social media platform. (For Facebook, the following are recommended image dimensions. –
Ads Objective Recommended Image Size Clicks to Website 1,200 x 628 pixels Website Conversions 1,200 x 628 pixels Page Post Engagement 1,200 x 900 pixels Page Likes 1,200 x 444 pixels
- For Twitter, you can use the guidelines above for your images .
Don’t be bogus in setting your demographics. Pick your specific target market according to age ranges and locations where you want your services visible to avoid getting your ads on the wrong timelines.
- Make use of call to action to engage users on your ads. You could add a witty question to your post to get users talking and clicking on your ads.
- Always use clear, understandable language. Ambiguity will probably scare off users; keep it simple.
- Track your ads success using tools provided by these social media platforms so you can determine what worked and what did not.